Covered by NYDaily News. Las Vegas man accused of threatening a prominent attorney and making vile remarks.
Covered by New York Times, and other outlets. Fake heiress accused of conning the city’s wealthy, and has an HBO special being made about her.
Accused of stalking Alec Baldwin. The case garnered nationwide attention, with USAToday, NYPost, and other media outlets following it closely.
Juror who prompted calls for new Ghislaine Maxwell trial turns to lawyer who defended Anna Sorokin.
Clients can use our portal to track the status of their case, stay in touch with us, upload documents, and more.
Regardless of the type of situation you're facing, our attorneys are here to help you get quality representation.
We can setup consultations in person, over Zoom, or over the phone to help you. Bottom line, we're here to help you win your case.
The Spodek Law Group understands how delicate high-profile cases can be, and has a strong track record of getting positive outcomes. Our lawyers service a clientele that is nationwide. With offices in both LA and NYC, and cases all across the country - Spodek Law Group is a top tier law firm.
Todd Spodek is a second generation attorney with immense experience. He has many years of experience handling 100’s of tough and hard to win trials. He’s been featured on major news outlets, such as New York Post, Newsweek, Fox 5 New York, South China Morning Post, Insider.com, and many others.
In 2022, Netflix released a series about one of Todd’s clients: Anna Delvey/Anna Sorokin.
Why Clients Choose Spodek Law Group
The reason is simple: clients want white glove service, and lawyers who can win. Every single client who works with the Spodek Law Group is aware that the attorney they hire could drastically change the outcome of their case. Hiring the Spodek Law Group means you’re taking your future seriously. Our lawyers handle cases nationwide, ranging from NYC to LA. Our philosophy is fair and simple: our nyc criminal lawyers only take on clients who we know will benefit from our services.
We’re selective about the clients we work with, and only take on cases we know align with our experience – and where we can make a difference. This is different from other law firms who are not invested in your success nor care about your outcome.
If you have a legal issue, call us for a consultation.
We are available 24/7, to help you with any – and all, challenges you face.
Last Updated on: 28th July 2023, 07:23 pm
Hey there, sorry to hear you’re dealing with a DEA investigation. I know that can be scary and disruptive to your life and business. As your attorney, let me walk you through what’s happening and how we can build the strongest defense.
First off, don’t panic. A DEA audit or investigation doesn’t necessarily mean your medical or pharmacy license is at stake. The agents may just have some routine questions or need to verify your record keeping complies with regulations. However, you also need to be prepared in case the investigation takes a serious turn. That’s where I come in.
My firm has extensive experience defending Chicago professionals like yourself against DEA allegations related to controlled substance licenses. I personally have represented physicians, pharmacists, veterinarians, and other practitioners against accusations of regulatory violations, diversion, improper prescribing, and more.
Here’s my approach: I’ll interview you in depth to understand your specific situation. Then I’ll request records from the DEA and dig into their case against you. My goal is to pick apart any weak spots in their position and build a compelling defense around facts and context.
For example, let’s say the DEA thinks you’re overprescribing opioids. I’ll compile data on your patient population and prescribing history. If the numbers are in line with medical standards for patients with chronic pain, that’s strong evidence against the DEA’s accusations. See what I mean? An experienced defense lawyer knows where to look for flaws in the government’s position.
There are a few key reasons I’m confident my firm is the right choice to defend your DEA registration:
– We have an excellent track record in these cases. I can point to many examples of past clients whose licenses we successfully defended against threat of revocation.
– We understand the pharmaceutical industry. Members of my team have worked in healthcare and understand the operational side of pharmacies and medical practices.
– We know federal law and how to navigate DEA regulations and proceedings. Good lawyers make bad law – and you want the best lawyer between you and losing your livelihood.
– We have great working relationships with the local DEA. While each case is handled professionally and ethically, it doesn’t hurt that we know the agents personally and understand how they operate.
– We won’t shy away from trial if necessary. My firm has litigators experienced in federal courts and administrative proceedings. We won’t hesitate to take your case to trial for the strongest defense possible if that’s what it takes..
I don’t want to sugarcoat this – defending your DEA registration is serious business. But you don’t have to tackle it alone. I’m here to field your questions, strategize your defense, and represent your best interests every step of the way.
Here are the initial actions I recommend we take:
– Meet in person so I can learn the details of your situation firsthand.
– Send a letter to the DEA requesting more information about the investigation and allegations.
– Begin gathering relevant records, documentation, and data to refute any accusations.
– Discuss options for negotiating with the DEA or even avoiding formal legal proceedings if possible.
You have rights in this situation that my firm will protect. The government still has to prove their case against you, or else allow you to continue practicing without restriction. With an experienced legal defense, I’m confident we can get the best possible outcome for your future livelihood. Let’s get started.
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to
your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.