Covered by NYDaily News. Las Vegas man accused of threatening a prominent attorney and making vile remarks.
Covered by New York Times, and other outlets. Fake heiress accused of conning the city’s wealthy, and has an HBO special being made about her.
Accused of stalking Alec Baldwin. The case garnered nationwide attention, with USAToday, NYPost, and other media outlets following it closely.
Juror who prompted calls for new Ghislaine Maxwell trial turns to lawyer who defended Anna Sorokin.
Clients can use our portal to track the status of their case, stay in touch with us, upload documents, and more.
Regardless of the type of situation you're facing, our attorneys are here to help you get quality representation.
We can setup consultations in person, over Zoom, or over the phone to help you. Bottom line, we're here to help you win your case.
The Spodek Law Group understands how delicate high-profile cases can be, and has a strong track record of getting positive outcomes. Our lawyers service a clientele that is nationwide. With offices in both LA and NYC, and cases all across the country - Spodek Law Group is a top tier law firm.
Todd Spodek is a second generation attorney with immense experience. He has many years of experience handling 100’s of tough and hard to win trials. He’s been featured on major news outlets, such as New York Post, Newsweek, Fox 5 New York, South China Morning Post, Insider.com, and many others.
In 2022, Netflix released a series about one of Todd’s clients: Anna Delvey/Anna Sorokin.
Why Clients Choose Spodek Law Group
The reason is simple: clients want white glove service, and lawyers who can win. Every single client who works with the Spodek Law Group is aware that the attorney they hire could drastically change the outcome of their case. Hiring the Spodek Law Group means you’re taking your future seriously. Our lawyers handle cases nationwide, ranging from NYC to LA. Our philosophy is fair and simple: our nyc criminal lawyers only take on clients who we know will benefit from our services.
We’re selective about the clients we work with, and only take on cases we know align with our experience – and where we can make a difference. This is different from other law firms who are not invested in your success nor care about your outcome.
If you have a legal issue, call us for a consultation.
We are available 24/7, to help you with any – and all, challenges you face.
Last Updated on: 26th July 2023, 08:29 pm
If your grocery store or supermarket participates in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), you know your authorization to accept SNAP must be periodically renewed with the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS).
This SNAP retailer reauthorization process can be complex and stressful. Working with an experienced SNAP attorney can help ensure your renewal goes smoothly so your business continues serving SNAP recipients without disruption.
This guide explains the importance of USDA reauthorization, tips for finding the right SNAP lawyer, key steps in the renewal process, and how attorneys protect your business throughout.
To maintain SNAP eligibility, FNS requires stores reauthorize every 5 years. This involves:
– Submitting a new SNAP application
– Providing updated store information
– Signing a new agreement with updated USDA requirements
– Completing a new background check
Reauthorization allows FNS to verify retailers are still meeting all SNAP rules against fraud and abuse. It’s essential to go through reauth timely to avoid account suspension.
Delays or mistakes can also trigger more frequent reviews, so you need an experienced SNAP renewal lawyer to steer you through correctly.
An accomplished SNAP attorney helps by:
– Advising you on all regulatory changes since your last reauthorization
– Collecting required store data and paperwork
– Handling communications and negotiations with FNS
– Drafting persuasive responses if any non-compliance issues are alleged
– Developing corrective action plans if FNS identifies deficiencies
– Guiding you through background checks and site visits
– Appealing any adverse decisions by FNS to continue program participation
Navigating reauthorization without legal guidance risks costly errors that could disrupt your SNAP business. Don’t jeopardize this vital revenue stream.
Not all attorneys fully understand the intricacies of SNAP compliance. Look for these indicators of expertise:
– Experience handling dozens of successful SNAP reauthorizations, not just a handful.
– Strong track record resolving retailers’ compliance issues with FNS.
– Deep knowledge of SNAP regulations and USDA procedures.
– Ability to preemptively spot potential problems in your renewal application.
– Reasonable fees compared to other SNAP lawyers. Shop around to find value.
– Attentive communication style. Responding to FNS inquiries quickly is key.
– Passion for protecting clients’ SNAP interests and reputations.
Vet SNAP lawyers thoroughly. You want confident, proactive counsel to achieve smooth renewal.
Here are key steps in the reauthorization process that your SNAP attorney will guide you through:
#### 1. Review Any Regulatory Changes
– FNS may have enacted new SNAP rules since your last authorization. Your lawyer will explain how any changes apply to your operations.
#### 2. Submit Your Renewal Application
– Your lawyer will help collect required store data, ownership information, agreement forms, etc. to include in your complete application package.
#### 3. Communicate with FNS
– Your lawyer will serve as liaison with FNS representatives if they have questions or concerns about your application. Quick response times are important.
#### 4. Implement Any Mandated Corrective Action
– If FNS identifies deficiencies, your lawyer will help formulate and execute a correction plan to strengthen compliance before approval.
#### 5. Complete Background Check Requirements
– All owners must pass FNS background screening. Your lawyer will ensure the process goes smoothly.
#### 6. Prepare for Retailer Site Visits
– FNS may do on-location inspections of your inventory, storage, recordkeeping, etc. Your lawyer will help you get ready to pass with flying colors.
Ideally, contact a SNAP lawyer 6 months prior to your renewal deadline. This provides ample time to analyze changes, gather materials, and position your business for approval.
If your deadline is fast approaching, connect with counsel immediately to start the process ASAP. Rushed applications often contain errors and invite deeper FNS scrutiny.
And if FNS has already flagged compliance issues, engage specialized SNAP representation right away. Skilled attorneys can facilitate correction plans to avoid penalties before your reauthorization window closes.
Don’t delay – secure the guidance of a seasoned SNAP lawyer to ensure FNS reauthorizes your business seamlessly.
SNAP reauthorization brings intense scrutiny but doesn’t have to threaten your livelihood if you have the right legal representation. Partnering with an accomplished SNAP renewal lawyer provides assurance your business will continue serving your community without disruptions. Don’t navigate the complex reauthorization process alone – call an expert SNAP attorney today.
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to
your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.