Covered by NYDaily News. Las Vegas man accused of threatening a prominent attorney and making vile remarks.
Covered by New York Times, and other outlets. Fake heiress accused of conning the city’s wealthy, and has an HBO special being made about her.
Accused of stalking Alec Baldwin. The case garnered nationwide attention, with USAToday, NYPost, and other media outlets following it closely.
Juror who prompted calls for new Ghislaine Maxwell trial turns to lawyer who defended Anna Sorokin.
Clients can use our portal to track the status of their case, stay in touch with us, upload documents, and more.
Regardless of the type of situation you're facing, our attorneys are here to help you get quality representation.
We can setup consultations in person, over Zoom, or over the phone to help you. Bottom line, we're here to help you win your case.
Last Updated on: 28th July 2023, 07:17 pm
Staring down federal charges in Rochester? You need legal firepower on your side. Federal prosecutors with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York are relentless. With a frightening 94% conviction rate, the odds are stacked against defendants who go it alone. That’s why you need an experienced federal criminal lawyer fighting for your freedom.
At Spodek Law Group, our Rochester federal defense attorneys know every trick in the book. Our proven record of trial wins and favorable plea deals says it all. Read on to learn why we’re the top choice when the full force of the U.S. government comes after you or your loved one.
Federal courthouses have a cold, imposing feel for good reason. The prosecution takes zero prisoners when pushing for the harshest sentences. Some key advantages federal prosecutors leverage:
– Broad Jurisdiction – Federal law enforcement like the FBI have vast authority to investigate crimes across New York state lines.
– Expansive Resources – With essentially no budget constraints, they can afford experienced attorneys and exhaustive case-building.
– Harsh Mandatory Minimum Sentences – For crimes like drug trafficking and firearm offenses, federal judges must impose rigid 5, 10, 15 year (or longer) sentences – no exceptions.
– High Conviction Rates – Between scary mandatory minimums and resource constraints, over 90% of federal defendants plead guilty.
With the cards stacked against you, the last thing you want is an inexperienced lawyer learning the ropes. A federal criminal conviction can ruin the rest of your life. You need a Rochester federal defense attorney with proven skills to level the playing field.
If you or someone you love are facing federal prosecution in the Western District of New York, we can help. Our defense attorneys have seen it all. Common federal charges we defend in Rochester include:
– Drug Trafficking – including sale, distribution, manufacturing, importation involving marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, prescription medications
– Firearms Offenses – illegal possession, straw purchases, interstate transport
– White Collar & Financial Crimes – fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, identity theft
– Child Pornography – possession, receipt, distribution
– Racketeering – RICO charges, organized crime
– Public Corruption – bribery, kickbacks of public officials
“The Spodek Law Group understands how frightening it is when the federal government investigates or charges you. They walked me through the process, defended my rights, and achieved the best outcome. I highly recommend them.” – Kim B.
Regardless of the specifics of your case, we have the in-the-trenches experience to build a strong defense strategy. Prosecutors may play dirty, but we won’t hesitate to call them out.
Facing the powerful U.S. government in court is scary. While a federal conviction can ruin your life, we routinely achieve positive outcomes for clients other lawyers can’t:
– Ex-Prosecutors on Your Side – As former District Attorney attorneys, we know how the government builds cases and where the weak spots are. We exploit any technical errors or overreaching.
– Relentless Litigators – We have no problem going to trial and actually beat federal prosecutions regularly. The government hates losing – we leverage that to negotiate favorable pleas.
– Strict Attention to Details – Federal cases come down to technicalities. Missing one obscure deadline or rule can tank your case. Rest assured we’ve got the details covered.
– Creative Legal Strategies – When needed, we pull some slick legal maneuvers to beat the charges entirely. Prosecutors never see it coming.
– We Care About Our Clients – The government treats you as a faceless target. We’re fully invested in you as a person – and winning your freedom.
Don’t take chances with your future. The Spodek Law Group has a proven record of achieving dismissals, acquittals, charge reductions, and positive plea deals in high-stakes federal cases. With Todd Spodek leading your defense, you have a relentless fighter by your side. Call us 24/7 at 212-300-5196 for priority case review and free consultation. Your future is too important to leave to chance – we’re ready to protect it.
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to
your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.