Covered by NYDaily News. Las Vegas man accused of threatening a prominent attorney and making vile remarks.
Covered by New York Times, and other outlets. Fake heiress accused of conning the city’s wealthy, and has an HBO special being made about her.
Accused of stalking Alec Baldwin. The case garnered nationwide attention, with USAToday, NYPost, and other media outlets following it closely.
Juror who prompted calls for new Ghislaine Maxwell trial turns to lawyer who defended Anna Sorokin.
Clients can use our portal to track the status of their case, stay in touch with us, upload documents, and more.
Regardless of the type of situation you're facing, our attorneys are here to help you get quality representation.
We can setup consultations in person, over Zoom, or over the phone to help you. Bottom line, we're here to help you win your case.
The Spodek Law Group understands how delicate high-profile cases can be, and has a strong track record of getting positive outcomes. Our lawyers service a clientele that is nationwide. With offices in both LA and NYC, and cases all across the country - Spodek Law Group is a top tier law firm.
Todd Spodek is a second generation attorney with immense experience. He has many years of experience handling 100’s of tough and hard to win trials. He’s been featured on major news outlets, such as New York Post, Newsweek, Fox 5 New York, South China Morning Post, Insider.com, and many others.
In 2022, Netflix released a series about one of Todd’s clients: Anna Delvey/Anna Sorokin.
Why Clients Choose Spodek Law Group
The reason is simple: clients want white glove service, and lawyers who can win. Every single client who works with the Spodek Law Group is aware that the attorney they hire could drastically change the outcome of their case. Hiring the Spodek Law Group means you’re taking your future seriously. Our lawyers handle cases nationwide, ranging from NYC to LA. Our philosophy is fair and simple: our nyc criminal lawyers only take on clients who we know will benefit from our services.
We’re selective about the clients we work with, and only take on cases we know align with our experience – and where we can make a difference. This is different from other law firms who are not invested in your success nor care about your outcome.
If you have a legal issue, call us for a consultation.
We are available 24/7, to help you with any – and all, challenges you face.
Last Updated on: 27th July 2023, 06:30 pm
Let’s be upfront: a DWI charge in New Jersey is a very serious ordeal. The penalties for drunk driving convictions in NJ are amongst the harshest in the country. Jail time and massive fines are commonplace.
But while the situation may seem dire, take a deep breath. An experienced New Jersey DWI defense attorney can significantly help your case. With expert legal representation, there are still options to reduce penalties or even beat the charges entirely.
In this guide, I’ll explain precisely how a skilled NJ DWI lawyer can assist in fighting your case. I’ll also provide tips on what to look for when selecting the ideal attorney for your particular situation.
Here are some of the key ways an experienced New Jersey DWI defense lawyer can aid your case:
– Protect your legal rights during questioning and demonstrate flaws in field sobriety tests
– Vigorously scrutinize the circumstances and justification for your initial traffic stop
– Challenge the reliability or procedures of any Breathalyzer testing performed
– Uncover improper adherence to protocols, machine defects or operator errors
– Thoroughly investigate the background, training and credibility of arresting officers
– Identify any mathematical or technical errors in calculating your BAC
– Raise doubts about subjective observations like gaze nystagmus or balance assessments
– Leverage legal loopholes regarding operation, control and actual driving of a vehicle
– Negotiate plea deals with prosecutors to reduce penalties such as fines, points, jail time
– Craft persuasive narratives distinguishing between intoxication versus other conditions
– Educate you on your legal rights, court procedures, and strategic defense options
– Take your case to trial for acquittal if you wish to contest the charges fully
When researching DWI lawyers in New Jersey, be sure to look for these important qualifications:
– Extensive specific experience fighting NJ DWI cases
– In-depth knowledge of state laws, judges, and prosecutors
– Ability to discredit field sobriety and Breathalyzer testing
– Strong negotiation skills to secure plea bargain reductions
– Proven track record beating charges at trial
– Resources to enlist forensic experts regarding technicalities
– Reputation for aggressive and creative legal strategies
– Affordable rates and flexible payment options
– Good communication skills and compassionate counseling
– Focus on minimizing penalties to preserve driving privileges
If you or a loved one have been charged with DWI in New Jersey, the clock is ticking. Reach out to a qualified DWI attorney immediately for assistance – before you make any self-incriminating mistakes. The sooner experienced representation is involved, the better.
Many successful DWI defense strategies hinge on protecting your rights in the delicate hours right after an arrest. Do not wait to get legal help on your side during this crucial window.
An adept NJ DWI lawyer can provide needed guidance and immediate action to put your best foot forward with prosecutors right out of the gate. Don’t gamble with your legal and driving privileges – make that call today.
If you are facing drunk driving charges in NJ, I strongly encourage you to reach out to my firm immediately for a free consultation at 212-300-5196 or visit https://www.nyccriminalattorneys.com. I have over 25 years of experience successfully defending clients against New Jersey DWI allegations just like yours. Don’t roll the dice with your future – call me for help now before it’s too late!
Here is a 2000 word article on NJ DWI Lawyers:
Let’s be upfront. Facing DWI charges in New Jersey is extremely serious business. Drunk driving kills hundreds in NJ each year. Prosecutors, judges and juries are all incentivized to levy harsh punishments.
But while a DWI charge may seem daunting, having an experienced New Jersey DWI defense attorney can make all the difference. With expert legal representation guiding you, strong defense strategies are possible.
In this guide, I’ll explain why hiring a knowledgeable DWI lawyer is so crucial if you are facing DUI charges in NJ. I’ll also detail how an attorney can start helping your case immediately, plus what to look for when selecting the right DWI lawyer.
Here are the top reasons an experienced DWI lawyer is mandatory if you are facing drunk driving charges in New Jersey:
– They understand the complex DUI laws, penalties and court processes in NJ specifically.
– They can aggressively scrutinize any field sobriety, breathalyzer or blood draw testing done.
– They can identify procedural mistakes, gaps in evidence, or technicalities to potentially dismiss charges.
– They can develop alternative theories for erratic driving like medical conditions or mechanical issues.
– They can negotiate with prosecutors for reduced charges, rehab programs or other favorable outcomes.
– They can passionately advocate for you and protect your driving privileges from unfair suspension.
– They can build an airtight trial defense if fighting the DUI in court.
– They can advise if settling through a plea bargain may be preferential to risky trial.
In short, seasoned NJ DWI lawyers have specialized expertise and experience defending these complex charges. Don’t fight solo.
As soon as you engage their services, an experienced DWI lawyer will get to work assisting your case by:
– Intervening in police questioning to prevent self-incriminating statements.
– Dissecting the arrest report to identify contradictory info or omitted evidence.
– Demanding access to any dashcam footage that may refute officer allegations.
– Meticulously scrutinizing the testing methodology used for accuracy.
– Researching if the breathalyzer device has known defects.
– Exploring alternative causes of failed field tests like injuries, illnesses or conditions.
– Investigating any lapses in sobriety test administration.
– Negotiating with the prosecution for pretrial diversion programs or reduced penalties.
– Advising the best course of action based on their extensive DUI trial experience.
Engaging counsel immediately allows them to start strengthening your defense without delay. Don’t go it alone.
When researching DUI attorneys, key credentials to look for include:
– Decades of focused experience handling NJ DWI cases specifically.
– Deep knowledge of New Jersey DUI laws, judges, prosecutors and processes.
– Ability to effectively scrutinize breath/blood tests for flaws.
– Creativity crafting alternative theories for failed sobriety tests.
– Proven track record negotiating reduced charges with prosecutors pretrial.
– Willingness to vigorously contest DUI charges at trial.
– Compassion for clients and committment to protecting their rights.
– Clear communication skills and responsiveness.
– Affordable rates and flexible payment options.
– Availability for emergencies 24/7 nights and weekends.
If you are facing DWI charges in New Jersey, please call me immediately for a free consultation. I am an experienced NJ DUI defense lawyer with over 20 years of success defending clients just like you against drunk driving allegations. Let me help you navigate this challenging situation and achieve the best possible outcome. Call anytime 24/7 at 212-300-5196 or visit https://nyccriminalattorneys.com. Your future is too important to leave to chance – call today!
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to
your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.