We are an elite criminal defense law firm, that emphasizes providing the best service and professionalism to all clients. We service a curated clientele nationwide – that expect the best from their lawyer. We handle tough criminal defense and legal situations that require deep knowledge, experience, dedication, and excellence in order to win. We have over 50 years of combined experience, handling national and international cases.
Excellent results begins with top notch service. We treat you like family, and you always know what's going on with your criminal defense case.
When you hire our law firm, you work directly with a senior criminal defense attorney only. This ensures the best results possible.
We 100's of 5 star reviews, and have been featured in the media. We are a premier law firm who understands how to win cases.
The Spodek Law Group is one of the most successful law firms in the USA. Our success comes from the fact we are attentive to details, and take a very pragmatic approach to each and every single case. Our clients turn to us for realistic advice – so they can make the appropriate decisions they need to make personally. Our goal is to make sure your case ends in a positive outcome, not only personally – but for your family as well.
West Hollywood Car accident Lawyers Legal ramifications for a car accident depends on facts of an accident. For instance, a driver may get a ticket for not obeying West Hollywood traffic laws and causing a car accident. The most common legal ramification is a civil lawsuit. A civil lawsuit occurs when a driver has to sue the wrongful party for causing the accident. It may be easy to determine the other driver was at fault. However, the court still needs proof. The legal term for proof is liability. A plaintiff suing a defendant for damages that result in a car accident must prove the other party was liable.
Many West Hollywood car accidents involve negligence. If you or your loved one was involved in a car accident while traveling around WeHo, contact us. We will investigate your car accident and determine how to get the money you need.
Determining Fault in a Car Accident
Negligence is typically at the heart of many car accidents in WeHo. Negligence is refers to a driver operating a motor vehicle in a careless or thoughtless manner and causing an accident. Every California driver has a duty to protect pedestrians, passengers and other drivers while operating a motor vehicle. This is the duty to act as every other driver and not cause an accident and/or harm to other people while driving.
Types of Duty Every Driver has in California:
A driver must be reasonable careful and not cause a car accident. Examples of reasonable care for a driver include:
• Operating a motor vehicle at a reasonable speed. This means not speeding while driving.
• Not drinking and driving. There are serious legal ramifications for operating a motor vehicle after drinking alcohol and/ or drugs.
• Being vigilant. Vigilance means being alert while driving and looking out for pedestrians, other vehicles and various road hazards.
• Using and maintaining car’s equipment. All drivers are expected to maintain their vehicles in a safe and working order.
Proving Negligence in a West Hollywood Car Accident
The court expects a plaintiff to prove negligence step-by-step to win their claim. These steps are:
1. The defendant had a duty to act as any other California driver in the same and/ or similar circumstances and not cause harm to anyone
2. The defendant violated that duty by causing the car accident
3. The car accident led to the plaintiff’s injuries and/ or property damage
4. The plaintiff suffered damages because of the defendant’s duty violation
If driver negligence wasn’t the cause of your car accident, let us know. Another driver can still be at fault. For instance, they could have intentionally acted with reckless or wanton conduct. This means the driver intentionally showed a willful disregard for your safety and welfare while operating their motor vehicle. Speeding or reckless driving are examples of reckless or wanton conduct. Strict liability may also be a factor. A manufacturer of the driver’s car or the driver not following a specific statute are examples of strict liability. If you’ve been in a car accident, we are ready to fight on your behalf.
Car Accident Damages
In a successful claim, a plaintiff is entitled to compensation for damages suffered in the car accident. Damages include:
• Past, current and future medical bills for their car-accident injuries
• Property damage
• Lost wages or earning capacity
What to Do After a WeHo Car Accident
Immediately following a car accident, it’s vital to:
• Stay at the scene and not leave the accident
• Check on all drivers and any passengers or pedestrians involved in the accident
• Call police
• Exchange personal information with the other drivers and any witnesses
• Take as many pictures as possible for the vehicle damage, accident scene and injuries
• Seek medical attention
• Talk to the insurance company
• Get a valuation of all property damage
• Be careful about what information you share with the other party, their insurance company or their lawyer. They aren’t being friendly, they’re looking to use the information against you.
• Don’t immediately accept settlement offers. The other party usually offers a settlement to avoid a lawsuit. The settlement may not be fair and cover all damages. Once a settlement offer is accepted, all rights to sue are gone. You are stuck paying for the rest of the damages.
• Hire a lawyer
Why Hire a West Hollywood Car Accident Lawyer?
Regardless of fault, car accidents result in injuries and property damage. You want compensation. The other party doesn’t want to pay you. They have lawyers on their side making it difficult for you to pay your bills and/or repair your vehicle by giving you the round around. Having legal representation gives you peace of mind that you are getting the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in West Hollywood, contact us. We’ll negotiate with the other party while filing a lawsuit in case negotiations end. We’ll be with you from the start to finish of your claim. You were driving and obeying all traffic rules. You shouldn’t be punished for other driver’s negligence. Contact us today.
Spodek Law Group have offered me excellent support and advice thru a very difficult time. I feel I've dealt with someone who truly cares and wants the best outcome for you and yours. I'm extremely grateful for all the help Spodek Law Group has offered me. I can't recommend them enough.
Spodek Law Group was incredibly professional and has given me the best advice I could wish for. They had been helpful and empathetic to my stressful situation. Would highly recommend Spodek Law Group to anyone I meet.
Best service I ever had. Todd is absolutely class personified. You are in the safest hands with spodek. They have their clients interest in mind.
We provide superior service, excellent results, at a level superior to other criminal defense law firms. Regardless of where your case is, nationwide, we can help you.
"Spodek Law Group have offered me excellent support and advice thru a very difficult time. I feel I've dealt with someone who truly cares and wants the best outcome for you and yours. I'm extremely grateful for all the help Spodek Law Group has offered me. I can't recommend them..."David Bruce
"Spodek Law Group was incredibly professional and has given me the best advice I could wish for. They had been helpful and empathetic to my stressful situation. Would highly recommend Spodek Law Group to anyone I meet."Rowlin Garcia
"Best service I ever had. Todd is absolutely class personified. You are in the safest hands with spodek. They have their clients interest in mind."Francis Anim
555 W 5th St 35th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013
35-37 36th St, 2nd Floor Astoria, NY 11106
85 Broad St 30th Floor, New York, NY 10004
195 Montague St., 14th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201